I can't believe this girl is turning FIVE today! She is such a joy and our family just wouldn't be the same without her larger-than-life personality. Here are five things I love about Summer:
1. She loves everyone, young and old, and everyone loves her right back.
2. Her giggles are contagious. In fact, she gets me into trouble during family prayer on a regular basis...
3. She has an active imagination and can play independently for hours.
4. She isn't afraid to share her talents with others. She will sing, dance, or draw for anyone who needs cheering up.
5. Her attitude. I'm sure her teenage years are going to be about as enjoyable as indigestion, but right now I love how spirited she is. She's true to herself and I love that.
Summer is such a sweetheart, and although she's growing up fast, I'm glad that she's still somewhat "little." Between those chubby cheeks and her lisp, I'm completely smitten.
Love you forever, Summies.