Since Kylie's birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, we chose to hold off on celebrating until the weekend. We let her make all of the big decisions:
- Breakfast: cinnamon rolls
- Dinner: spaghetti and garlic bread
- Dessert: carrot cake
- Decorations: streamers, confetti, and balloons
- Activity: children's museum
- Guests: Grandma, Granddad, and Uncle Kramer :)
Here are some pictures from her special birthday weekend.
Lately, Kylie has been expressing interest in having a pet. We thought we'd start with something super easy to care for: a Betta fish. Without hesitation, she named him Blueberry. Welcome to the family.
Amidst all of the birthday excitement, Kylie lost a tooth! She actually lost her first tooth last week so this makes for #2. At this rate, she won't have any teeth left by summer vacation.
Happy 6th Birthday, Kylie!